The purpose of this grant is to provide an opportunity for strategic capital infusion that will support new job creation and business growth. The funding amount varies each year depending on the nature of the project and the amount of funds available.
This is a unique opportunity for businesses within Yamhill County to request funds which will directly support business growth, efforts in job creation, business retention, relocation or expansion or equipment purchases that directly create jobs.
Businesses within and/or relocating to Yamhill County are eligible to apply.
Applicants must demonstrate how their activities will strengthen and sustain their company and/or create new jobs, specifying how many jobs will be created as a result of the use of the funds.
- Applications are available below
- Applications are taken at any time
- Once submitted, economic development staff will review and contact the applicant within two weeks
- Economic development staff forwards applications and comments to the Board of Commissioners (BOC)
- BOC selects applications for approval, and notification is sent to applicant thereafter
- Milestones, timelines and requirements are developed by the applicant with the BOC’s input
- Funds awarded after completion of milestones
If you have any questions please contact: Laura Tschabold; email@example.com or 503-434-7501
Applications may be submitted to:
Board of Commissioners’ Office, Att: Laura Tschabold, 535 NE 5th Street, McMinnville, OR 97128
Emailed to Laura Tschabold, County Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org