The purpose of this fund is to support on-going operations or projects of local businesses, organizations, government entities and educational institutions that seek to create an economic benefit within Yamhill County. The kind of economic benefit should pertain to economic development, job creation and/or business expansion.
Businesses, organizations, government entities and educational institutions within Yamhill County are eligible to apply.
Applicants must demonstrate how their activities will spur economic development, job creation and business expansion within Yamhill County.
- Application period January 1st – March 1st of each year
- Applicants must complete an application and submit it to the Board of Commissioners office
- Applications considered during April Commissioners Budget Meetings
- Funding is limited to $10,000 per applicant, or less
- Grants funds are dispersed in November of each year
If you have any questions please contact: Laura Tschabold; email@example.com or 503-434-7501
Applications may be submitted to:
Board of Commissioners’ Office, Att: Laura Tschabold, 535 NE 5th Street, McMinnville, OR 97128
Emailed to Laura Tschabold, County Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org